HRRA Forms and Documents
HRRA Boathouse Forms:
HRRA Program Forms:
- Winter Season Tank Request Form
- Spring Season Tank Request Form
- HRRA Private Boat Rack Rental Wait List Form
- Tenant Facility Reservation Form (Non-Regatta Related) - should be filled out by any tenant organization to reserve the boathouse facilities for club events - including board meetings, fundraisers, end of season picnics, etc. Only club business - no personal events.
- Regatta Registration Form - Should be filled out by any organization planning a regatta to be held at the HRRA Boathouse.
- Boathouse Locker Rental Form - All coaches and members who wish to keep a lock on a locker in the changing rooms is required to register/rent the locker annually.
- Boathouse Keyholder Registration Form (all coaches, tenant reps & private rack release)
- To rent the boathouse for a private event please fill out this RENTAL FORM.
HRRA Program Forms:
- HRRA Coaching Application
- Payment Plan and Scholarship Form
- HRRA Program and Merchandise Refund Request Form
- Expense Reimbursement Request Form
- Junior Athlete Forms
- Online USRowing Waiver: Put the code H9RR4 into the Athletes section
- PDF USRowing Waiver - Print double sided & Sign both pages
- Mailing list if you would like to learn more about our spring and summer programs for novices or if you are a former rower hoping to get back on the water then complete this form.
- HRRA Boathouse and Equipment Maintenance/Needs Reporting Form - Should be filled out by any organization/person to report a maintenance issue or equipment need at the boathouse.
- HRRA Equipment Request Form - Should be filled out by any organization/HRRA member to request use of HRRA equipment for practice/regattas outside of HRRA's regular programming. Additional fees may apply.
- HRRA Volunteer Hours Submission Form
- HRRA Capital Project Request Form- This form is to submit a Capital Project Request. Capital Projects are any project requiring a minimum of $2,500 and must be approved by the HRRA board. Please be aware that the HRRA maintains the right to decline any Capital Project Request.